Dr. Tess Lawrie, director of Evidence-based Medicine Consultancy Limited and EbMC Squared CiC, and attorney Clare Wills Harrison aided Mark Sexton, a retired police officer who filed a criminal complaint with the police department against the harmful vaccination reactions that people in the United Kingdom are experiencing.
Lawyer Clare Wills Harrison stressed the gravity of the charges and the police’s responsibility to assign crime numbers and launch an investigation into Sexton’s allegations, which are backed up by considerable evidence.
Are those figures enough to make the medicine regulator pause and re-evaluate their decision to grant emergency use authorization of the experimental COVID jabs?
The UK Government’s Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has issued its 21st update on adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine reported to the MHRA Yellow Card scheme.
The Yellow Card scheme is a mechanism by which anybody can voluntarily report any suspected adverse reactions or side effects to the vaccine.
From the 9th December 2020 through June 16, 2021, there have been 973,435 adverse reactions, including 1,356 deaths, reported to the Yellow Card scheme.
This number of adverse responses alone suggests that an adverse reaction has occurred for every 74 jabs given in the United Kingdom.
However, these figures may not tell the whole story because many people are unaware of the Yellow Card scheme. The MHRA believes that only 1% to 10% of adverse events are actually recorded.
The exact number of adverse responses could range from 9.7 million to 97 million, and the number of deaths could range from 13.5 thousand to 135 thousand.
On June 9, Dr. Tess Lawrie wrote to the MHRA’s chief executive, Dr. June Raine, offering her companies’ assistance in analyzing the Yellow card database due to three questions she had determined as requiring urgent attention after analyzing adverse reactions reported to the MHRA Yellow Card scheme up to the 28th May 2021:
1) How many people have died within 28 days of vaccination?
2) How many people have been hospitalised within 28 days of vaccination?
3) How many people have been disabled by the vaccination?
So far, the MHRA has remained silent in response to Dr. Tess Lawrie’s letter.
Ten days after Lawrie’s letter was submitted to Dr. June Raine of the MHRA, Sexton filed a criminal complaint against Boris Johnson, Matt Hancock, Patrick Vallance, Chris Whitty, Dominic Raab Michael Gove, and Nadhim Zadhawi with Warwickshire police.
Dr. Tess Lawrie has submitted remarkable evidence in favor of Sexton, which has been sent directly to Superintendent Pete Hill of Warwickshire police, as well as to lawyer Clare Wills Harrison, reported humansarefree.
On the 23rd of June, Harrison wrote to the Superintendent of Warwickshire Police, expressing her support and weight for Sexton’s criminal complaint.
Then, on June 24th, The lawyer said in a public statement that,
“No one, including the UK govt, is above the law. The law applies equally to all men. Dicey’s conception of the law regarding equality, a long-standing principle within UK law, upholds this view.
As such, the police must act on the basis that every man, whatever his rank or condition, is subject to the ordinary law of the realm, and amenable to the jurisdiction of the same. There are NO special privileges.
“I remain in full support of Mark Sexton’s criminal complaint and demand a crime number be allocated and an investigation started immediately.
“As Supt Hill will no doubt be aware, failure by the police to investigate the serious allegations made can be referred to the IOPC and a judicial review sought as to the decision not to investigate.”
Below, adverse reactions which as of the 16th June 2021, according to the MHRA’s 21st Yellow Card report include some of the following summaries:
- There have been 42 cases of myocarditis reported as adverse reactions to the AstraZeneca jab alongside 142 cases of cardiac arrest, 1,168 cases of tachycardia, 58 cases of cardiac failure, and 309 cases of heart attack.
- 236 reports of blindness, alongside 5 reports of sudden visual loss and 610 reports of visual impairment.
- 200 reports of immune thrombocytopenia and 775 reports of thrombocytopenia due to the AstraZeneca jab, this has sadly resulted in 6 deaths.
- 715 occurrences of Bell’s palsy, 477 cases of facial paralysis, 131 cases of multiple sclerosis, 1,417 cases of seizure, and 339 cases of paralysis were reported as adverse responses to both the Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines.
- The Pfizer mRNA jab has been linked to 210,168 adverse events and 425 fatalities.
- There have also been 5 deaths linked to the Moderna vaccination, and 22 deaths when the vaccine brand was not specified.