David Daleiden, the pro-life journalist who secretly taped officials of the multinational abortionist  Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA)  talking about the sale of aborted baby parts, sued the entity again, now for defamation. 

Daleiden sued PPFA for public defamation after swearing to the authenticity of his videos, saying they are “true, under oath in federal court,” according to Fox News on Sept. 18. 

” PPFA admits the sworn videos are true in federal court, but in speaking to the public, it lies and calls them false,” he said.

The amount of money requested by Daleiden, in compensation for the damages suffered, amounts to $75,000. 

“I have put my life on hold for five years to denounce, with video evidence, the trafficking of aborted babies that I and others witnessed at the highest levels of Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry,” explained Daleiden.

Previously, Daleiden was convicted of using under cover tactics to get video footage and had to pay $2 million to Planned Parenthood  PPFA for defamation by releasing videos of PPFA officials talking about the sale of aborted baby body parts.

Later, another judge ruled that the videos “were not misleadingly edited,” and Daleiden was exonerated and didn’t have to pay the $2 million fine imposed in the previous verdict.

“Instead of telling the truth about its ruthless pursuit of profit from the sale of the aborted children’s remains, PPFA tried to defame David Daleiden, the man who exposed its dirty secret,” Peter Breen, vice president and senior adviser to the Thomas More Society, said in a statement, according to The Washington Post Beacon. 

Another factor acting against PPFA are the unsealed invoices a Planned Parenthood affiliate billed a tissue company, Stem Express, almost $25,000 for fetal body parts.

“The federal law against selling aborted fetal organs and tissues in exchange for ‘valuable consideration’ was enacted to prevent monetary incentives to turn children in the womb into a commodity,” said Daleiden. 

President Donald Trump restructured current practices for allocating budget funds for birth control and reproductive health care in the United States.

The new provisions require family planning clinics (which provide services including ultrasound services, pregnancy assistance, prevention, and sex education) to separate from abortion centers in order to receive federal Title X funds.

Because PPFA refused to comply with this rule, it lost nearly $60 million it previously received in federal Title X funds.

Since taking office, Donald Trump has said that taxpayer money should not go to groups that perform abortions.