The September 11th Victim Compensation Fund will be full for a long time after President Donald Trump on Monday signed into law an extension of the fund through 2092, the Associated Press reported.

The president signed the bill in the Rose Garden where he was joined by more than 60 first responders from the terrorist attacks and families of those who died from illnesses caused by their proximity to the attacks.

Before its extension, the $7.4 billion fund had been rapidly depleting, forcing administrators to cut benefit payments by up to 70% recently.

The bill passed the House in a 402-12 vote earlier this month and later passed the Senate in a 98-2 vote, according to The Hill.

More than 40,000 people have applied to the compensation fund, which covers illnesses potentially related to being at the World Trade Center site, the Pentagon, or Shanksville, Pennsylvania, after the attacks.

President Donald Trump speaks before signing H.R. 1327, an act ensuring that a victims’ compensation fund related to the Sept. 11 attacks never runs out of money, in the Rose Garden of the White House, Monday, July 29, 2019, in Washington. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

Speaking at the event, President Trump praised the “true American warriors” who ran into the Twin Towers to assist victims on Sep. 11, 2001 and searched for remains for months after.

“You inspire all of humanity,” President Trump said.

The president added that the nation has a “sacred obligation” to care for the responders and their families.

No Democrats attended Monday’s event though every member of Congress was invited, an official said.