The Daily Mail claimed to have authenticated the abandoned laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden in a shocking article published on Thursday. Hunter was also caught on camera using a lot of drugs, paying for sex with prostitutes, and having a shady, toxic, and drug-fueled relationship with his late brother’s widow, Hallie Biden, according to the laptop.
According to a story first published by the New York Post last fall, Hunter left a MacBook at a Delaware computer repair shop in April of 2019. Its contents allegedly implicated now-President Joe Biden and Hunter and others in a pay-for-play business scheme in China.
In a new interview, President Joe Biden’s son Hunter dodged multiple questions about the notorious laptop linked to him confiscated by the FBI in 2019. Hunter told CBS News in an interview clip released on Friday that he has “no idea whether or not” the laptop belongs to him, but that it is “certainly” a possibility, before speculating on some other possibilities.
In the interview, Hunter said, “There could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me.”.
“It could be that I was hacked. It could be that it was the—that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me. Or that there was a laptop stolen from me.”
The laptop has been fully authenticated as Hunter’s, according to the Daily Mail.
Hunter’s activities were exposed in the contents of the discarded “laptop from hell’ and checked by top forensics experts. Brad Maryman, a 29-year FBI veteran, has authenticated the laptop for the Daily Mail.
The bombshell archive of 103,000 text messages, 154,000 emails, more than 2,000 photographs, and hundreds of videos is chock-full of information not included in the memoir, including:
- How he pleaded with his father to run for president in 2019 to save Hunter’s career.
- How, despite regularly engaging with drug pushers and prostitutes and having numerous run-ins with law enforcement, he managed to avoid police intervention on multiple occasions.
- How Hunter’s laptop is brimming with evidence of Hunter and his associates’ alleged illegal activities, including drug trafficking and prostitution
- Despite not being entitled to immunity at the time and despite denials from the federal government, Hunter was protected by a Secret Service agent while on a 2018 cocaine and prostitute binge in Hollywood.
- Joe Biden was afraid his text conversations with Hunter were hacked even as they discussed his White House bid.
The president was reportedly treated like dirt by his son, and he might only be president because he was pressured to launch a bid by a drug addict.
The forensic analysis was identified as follows by the Daily Mail:
“DailyMail.com commissioned cyber forensics experts at Maryman & Associates to examine the hard drive to determine its authenticity.
The firm’s founder, Brad Maryman, was a 29-year veteran of the FBI. He served as a Chief Information Security Officer and founded the bureau’s cyber forensics unit. His partner, Dr. Joseph Greenfield, is an associate professor at the University of Southern California and helped write their degree program in intelligence and cyber operations.
After an extensive analysis of the hard drive, Greenfield and Maryman produced a report for DailyMail.com detailing their findings.
Using the same forensic tools as federal and state law enforcement in criminal investigations, they found a total of 103,000 text messages, 154,000 emails, and more than 2,000 photos.
- They found emails for multiple accounts on the laptop dating back to 2009 and other data which ‘appear to be related to Mr. Biden between 2016 and 2019.
- The report’s findings were consistent with the known timeline for the hard drive. A Wilmington, Delaware computer store work order with Hunter’s signature shows he left his 2017 MacBook Pro laptop on April 12, 2019.
- The Maryman & Associates report said the original ‘Macintosh HD’ drive was created on March 28, 2018
- Hunter’s iCloud email address was added to the laptop’s system on Oct. 21, 2018, and his work email at his firm Rosemont Seneca on Feb. 2, 2019.
- The same day, a Gmail address he used to log onto sex cam sites, and another personal Gmail address belonging to Hunter, were also added.
- Beau Biden’s old Gmail account was added on Feb. 7, 2019.
- Emails addressed to Hunter’s various email addresses dating from Dec. 2009 to Dec. 2020 were found on the system.
- An iPad with the name ‘Hunter’s iPad’ and three email addresses associated with the Biden family was backed up on the laptop and iCloud in Jan. 2019 and again a month later.
- Greenfield found 818 call logs in this iPad backup with timestamps from June 2016 to February 2019.
- There were 8,942 entries in the iPad’s contacts book, created between April 2016 and Jan. 2019.
- In Feb. 2019, an iPhone XS was also synced with the laptop. Its serial number was consistent with the timestamps of the data on the phone.
In conclusion, ‘The operating system timestamps appear to be authentic, and no evidence was found to suggest that the timestamps or data were altered or manufactured,’ the report said. ‘No indications were found that would suggest the data was manufactured.'”
Joe Biden, who said that his son Hunter is “the smartest guy I know,” dismissed the email story as a “smear” and falsely claimed that it was part of a Russian disinformation campaign.
“There’s nothing to any of that … it’s all a smear,” Biden told ABC affiliate KCRG-TV in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, during a news conference on Friday, Oct. 31. “Every major outfit, every serious investigator has pointed out that this is a smear. This is classic [Former President] Trump.”
“There’s overwhelming evidence from the intelligence community that the Russians are engaged,” Biden said. “My son’s an honorable man.”
Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe has said there is no evidence that the Kremlin is behind the Hunter Biden laptop story.