Could we be on the approach of an official disclosure—backed by overwhelming evidence—that humankind is not alone and that extraterrestrial civilizations are actually watching us?
In reality, the disclosure movement has never been stronger than it is now, with innumerable military personnel, government officials, and astronauts speaking out regarding extraterrestrial life and spacecraft.
“Yes there have been crashed craft, and bodies recovered. We are not alone in the universe; they have been coming here for a long time,” said Apollo 14 Astronaut, Air Force Captain and Founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, Dr. Edgar Mitchell.
The document declassified by the FBI states: “…Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control, and the bodies of the visitors, and the craft also, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter….”
The United States, more than any other nation on the planet, is thought to have a lot of information to reveal.
A rash of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) sightings swept the United States in 1947.
For more than a decade, the United States Department of Defense has been quietly cataloging and investigating scores of strange encounters involving ships and fighter jets tangling with, or being tailgated by, unidentified flying objects, the majority of which have occurred in the United States Navy (UFOs).
Beginning in 2017, videos and eyewitness accounts of these strange sightings became widely available, prompting Congress to demand that the Pentagon produce a report summarizing everything the U.S. government knows about so-called unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAP (an alternate term with considerably less stigma than the much-maligned “UFOs”).
President Barack Obama’s right-hand man and Clinton’s Chief of Staff, John Podesta, recently tweeted that one of his major regrets of 2014 was his inability to “secure the disclosure of UFO files” and that “the time to pull the curtain back on this subject is long overdue. We have statements from the most credible sources, those in a position to know—about a fascinating phenomenon, the nature of which is yet to be determined.”
On the other hand, many countries throughout the world have declassified a number of UFO-related documents, demonstrating their long-term interest in the topic.
Agencies like the FBI, NSA, and CIA have also declassified some of their most secret data on UFOs and alien life in the cosmos.
The declassified document is a letter from the FBI’s San Francisco office to the director of the FBI in Washington, detailing UFOs and extraterrestrials.
The declassified document was addressed to “certain scientists of distinction,” to“aeronautical and military authorities,” and to “a number of public officials.”
The letter (pages 21 & 22) outlines the following:
- Part of the disks carries crews; others are under remote control.
- Their mission is peaceful; the visitors contemplate settling on this planet.
- These visitors are human-like but much larger in size.
- They are not excarnate Earth people but come from their own world
- The disks possess some radiant energy.
- They do not come from any “planet” as we use the word, but from an etheric planet that interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us.
- The bodies of the visitors and the craft also automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter.
- They re-enter the etheric at will and so simply disappear from our vision without a trace.
- The region they come from is NOT the astral plane but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of esoteric matters will understand these terms.
While the materials listed above provide fascinating facts regarding the visits, this is simply one of many public files that explain the visits in considerable detail.
Many questions remain unanswered, such as:
Is it possible that there are multiple alien races out there? Are they physical or extraterrestrial in nature?