One of the world’s leading experts in cybersecurity and cyber-fraud has joined the legal team of attorney Sidney Powell, who just days ago filed an extensive complaint on election fraud. The specialist assured that hundreds of thousands of votes for President Donald Trump were transferred to the Democratic candidate Joe Biden.
The one who knows most about cybersecurity in the United States
According to the conservative magazine American Thinker, Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia is one of the most “weightiest names in the world” when it comes to detecting cybersecurity problems.
The report by journalist Andrea Widburg notes that Keshavarz-Nia stated under oath that there was massive computer fraud in the 2020 election, all of it intended to secure a victory for Joe Biden.”
Widburg highlighted the expert’s authoritative word, as he has “extraordinary academic and practical skills in cyber-fraud detection and analysis.”
In fact, in September of this year, The New York Times noted that those who worked with Keshavarz-Nia described him as “always the smartest person in the room.”
Keshavarz-Nia has 35 years of experience conducting technical assessments, mathematical modeling, cyberattack pattern analysis, and security intelligence. He has received advanced training from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the National Security Agency (NSA), the DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A), and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Widburg summarizes it as follows: “Take it as given that Dr. Keshavarz-Nia may know more about cybersecurity than anyone else in America.”
The expert’s concerns
A few days ago, Keshavarz-Nia made a signed statement supporting Powell’s complaint in Georgia.
Keshavarz-Nia’s main concerns include:
- Hammer and Scorecard are real and not a “conspiracy theory” (as the Democrats and mainstream media point out). Both were used to manipulate election results.
Hammer is a supercomputer, and Scorecard is software that Powell and other lawyers allege manipulated election votes.
- Dominion, ES&S, Scytl, and Smartmatic are vulnerable to fraud and vote manipulation. Major media outlets have reported on these vulnerabilities in the past.
- Dominion has been used in other countries to “forge election results.”
- Dominion’s corporate structure is deliberately confused to conceal relations with Venezuela, China, and Cuba.
- Dominion’s machines can be easily hacked.
- Dominion memory cards with cryptographic key access to systems were stolen in 2019.
Despite not having access to the voting machines used in 2020, Keshavarz-Nia examined the election data and the vote results.
His conclusions are as follows:
- Counts in the disputed states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia) show electronic manipulation.
- The simultaneous decision in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia to stop the vote count was unprecedented and demonstrated a coordinated effort to conspire toward the desired results.
- One to 2% of the votes were cast in favor of Biden.
- Optical scanners were configured to accept unverified and invalidated ballots.
- The scanners did not keep records for the audits, a result that was deliberately scheduled.
- The stolen cryptographic key applied to all voting systems was used to alter the vote count.
- A Democrat preference for mailed ballots could not explain the pro-Biden votes that arrived after the deadline. In other words, they show that there was manipulation. For example, in Pennsylvania, it was physically impossible to get 400,000 ballots into the machines in 2 or 3 hours.
- Dominion used Chinese parts, and there is reason to believe that China, Venezuela, and Cuba interfered in the elections.
- A Hammer and Scorecard cyberattack altered the votes in the disputed states and then sent the results to Scytl’s servers in Frankfurt, Germany, to avoid detection.
- The systems did not produce any auditable results.
The expert concluded with “high confidence” that “the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a [sic] hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred [sic] to Vice President Biden.”