A state run broadcaster invited millions of viewers to each contribute $1 for a reward payable to anyone who kills the president.

Iran’s state television recently asked its audience of up to 80 million people to donate a total of $80 million for a bounty on Donald Trump’s head.

“Iran has 80 million inhabitants. Based on the Iranian population, we want to raise $80 million, which is a reward for those who get close to the head of President Trump, ” the Iranian mullah regime said on state television according to en24.

The message reportedly came at the request of the regime, which recently organized a funeral service after a U.S. airstrike killed Gen. Qassem Soleimani. The regime holds the president responsible for his death.

“Iranian state television: $80 million equivalent to President Donald Trump’s head,” obstetrician and gynecologist Zaid Al-Wahab shared on Twitter.

The exchange follows the president’s stern warning to a group, led by Iranian militia leader Hadi al-Amiri, which was accused of organizing violent demonstrations outside the U.S. Embassy in the Iraq capitol of Baghdad.

As previously reported by The BL Trump warned that demonstrators would be prosecuted for any deaths and damage they caused at the embassy.

“Iran will be held fully responsible for lives lost, or damage incurred, at any of our facilities. They will pay a very big price,” the president said on Twitter. “This is not a warning, it is a threat. Happy New Year.”

The group attacked the embassy shortly after attending a funeral service for 25 fighters from Shiite militia Kataib Hezbollah who died in recent U.S. airstrikes. Kataib Hezbollah is blamed for the death of an American nonmilitary contractor and is also one of many pro-Iran militias that form the Popular Mobilization Forces, which officially joined the Iraqi military after combating the Sunni Islamic State terrorist group.

Kataib Hezbollah supporters, who wore uniforms and waved militia flags, are believed to have led the group that grew into the thousands with many of them carrying photos of deceased Kataib Hezbollah members and Iraq’s top Shiite cleric, Grand Ayatollah Ali Sistani, who condemned the American airstrikes.

“The attackers were able to smash open a gate and push into the embassy compound, lighting fires, smashing cameras, and painting messages such as ‘closed in the name of resistance’ on the walls,” Breitbart reported. “Gunshots were reportedly heard near the embassy, while tear gas and stun grenades were deployed by its defenders.”

The Iraqi military confirmed all paramilitary groups and supporters who protested against the air strikes in Iraq have already withdrawn from the perimeter of the embassy according to the Daily Wire.

President Trump also confirmed the embassy was no longer in danger on Jan. 1 and thanked Iraqi authorities for helping to neutralize the situation.

“The U.S. Embassy in Iraq is, and has been for hours, safe,” he said on Twitter. “Many of our great warfighters, together with the most lethal military equipment in the world, was immediately rushed to the site. Thank you to the president and prime minister of Iraq for their rapid response upon request.”