6 Brazilian tourists die of carbon monoxide in Chile

America 05/22/19, 19:52

Six Brazilian tourists were found dead of carbon monoxide poisoning Wednesday inside an old apartment where they were staying in central Santiago.Authorities said police were alerted by the Brazilian Embassy, which had been called by one of the victims when she became ill.When officers entered the apartment in a six-story ...

Human toll of cold: more than 2 dozen dead, hundreds hurt

U.S. 02/01/19, 18:55

The dangerous cold and heavy snow that hobbled the northern U.S. this week has retreated, but not before exacting a human toll: more than two dozen weather-related deaths in eight states and hundreds of injuries, including frostbite, broken bones, heart attacks and carbon monoxide poisoning. In Illinois alone, hospitals reported more ...

End of content

No more pages to load