U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said, “We have a president of the Unites States who is a racist, who is a xenophobe, who is a sexist, who is a religious bigot, and who is a pathological liar. … And we will end these ICE raids on community after community.”
While mudslinging or the use of insults and accusations, especially unjust ones, with the aim of damaging the reputation of a political opponent in an election as just demonstrated by Bernie Sanders has generally been tolerated in upright American culture since our nation’s beginning, slanderous accusations, upon being deemed as true by the courts, are actually punishable by law and this fact usually acts as a bit of a check and balance toward common courtesy and acceptable civilized behavior, which usually doesn’t include flouting federal law and disparaging Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials.
Typically, the press would keep these politicians more honest and election campaigns would also include the advocacy of a vast array of policies at length to appeal to the listener’s intellect and distinguish the speaker’s worth in deserving your vote but not so much anymore. Today, the Democrats, now really just socialists, progressives or leftists, in lock step with their corrupt propaganda wing in the legacy media seem a bit more desperate and just deliver insults and promise freebies paid with your tax money. So why do these politicians keep calling people especially the president of the United States racist? I’m Matt Tullar and here’s my opinion.
In a May 2012 appearance on the Hoover Institution program Uncommon Knowledge posted on YouTube, radio host, columnist, and best-selling author Dennis Prager discusses his new book, “Still the Best Hope: Why the World Needs American Values” to Triumph where he points out that there are really only three competing ideologies in the world. Islam, actually political Islam; Leftism also known as socialism, communism or marxism; and finally, the best one and the only good one, Americanism.
I totally agree with Prager’s assertion that the American system as defined by the U.S. Constitution is about liberty, trusting in God, and from many we are one and the need for more citizens to understand and defend the great American way. We are exceptional in this regard and should beware of anyone who runs down America and should all have a similar unapologetic reaction as expressed in the immortal words of Merle Haggard, “If you’re down my country man, you’re walking on the fighting side of me.”
Peter Robinson, Uncommon Knowledge host said “The United States of America, no more exceptional, on President Obama’s account than Britain or Greece. What do you make of that? Prager said, “That is exactly what the left believes. In fact the notion of American exceptionalism is regarded by the left, and I want to explain why I use the word the left, as quasi-fascistic, chauvinistic, if not actually racist and xenophobic and all the other terms. And the reason I mention the left is the book is about three alternate ideas for humanity. There are really only three in competition. And they are leftism, Islamism and Americanism. Two of them proselytize. One not only doesn’t proselytize, it doesn’t even know what it stands for and that’s why I wrote the book.”
In 2009, Dennis Prager founded Prager University, an American nonprofit organization that creates short typically 5 minute videos on various political, economic and philosophical topics from a conservative or sensible perspective in order to offset the widespread often publicly funded undermining of American college education by the left. Be sure to check out a few of these videos for yourselves. This altruistic man is obviously motivated by the selfish deceitful leftists striving to gain political power in the US and seriously threatening our fundamental principles of American freedom. You can often identify them by their verbal racial attacks on President Donald Trump. In all his productions, Prager is driven by a conviction to destroy evil through education and good conversation.
Mr. Prager said “… As I write in the book, evil is normal, America is abnormal. That’s my view. We have created something here which is unique and remarkable. Mr. Robinson said “Deeply exceptional.” Mr. Prager said “Deeply exceptionable and it can’t be race based because there is no American race. So its a non-issue. Its idea based but Americans don’t know that idea, let alone non-Americans. And so that’s the reason. Do you want the idea in one sentence?” Mr. Robinson said “Sure.” Mr. Prager said “Its what I call the American trinity and its on every coin. Its on every coin and I didn’t realize until 20 years ago as I was emptying my pockets. Liberty, in God We Trust, and E Pluribus Unum. The greatest threesome for making a good world ever created”
That’s right. Not just the American way but the greatest threesome for making a good world ever created which should then of course, be embraced by every youth with a stated desire to help the poor and make the world a better place. And this is done in conjunction with free market capitalism which cannot exist in the ideology of political Islam nor Leftism or Marxism.
Professor Jordon Peterson, the Youtube superstar of the University of Toronto speaking on April 19th, 2019 in a program titled Happiness: Capitalism vs. Marxism points out how worldwide economic growth was flat for 1800 years after the birth of Christ then experienced phenomenal growth under free markets in the last 217 years with unparalleled income increases for skilled workers, unskilled workers and the absolute poor. Furthermore, he questions the serious lack of wisdom by Marx advocating violence given man’s original sin of being flawed with a tendency to overindulge which has always led to the communist hell of mass murder, dreadful suffering and inescapable inequality.
Peterson said, “So here’s a few stats. Here’s a few free-market stats okay. From 1800 to 2017, income growth adjusted for inflation, grew by 40 times for production workers and 16 times for unskilled labor. GDP rose by a factor of about 0.5 from 1 AD to 1800. So from 1 AD to 1800, it was like nothing, flat, and then all of a sudden, in the last 217 years, there’s been this unbelievably upward movement of wealth. And it doesn’t only characterize the tiny percentage of people at the top who, admittedly, do have most of the wealth. The question is not only what’s the inequality? The question is what’s happening to the absolutely poor at the bottom? And the answer to that is they’re getting richer faster now than they ever have in the history of the world and we’re eradicating poverty in countries that have adopted moderate free-market policies at a rate that’s unparalleled.”
And then Peterson said, “The poor are not getting poor under capitalism. The poor are getting richer under capitalism by a large margin. And I’ll leave you with one statistic, which is that now in Africa, the child mortality rate in Africa now is the same as the child mortality rate was in Europe in 1952 and so that’s happened within the span of one lifetime. So if you’re for the poor, if you’re actually concerned that the poorest people in the world rise above their starvation levels then all the evidence suggests that the best way to do that is to implement something approximating a free-market economy.”
And then Peterson said, “I just can’t understand how anybody could come up with an idea like the dictatorship of the proletariat especially after advocating its implementation with violent means, which is a direct part of the Communist Manifesto and actually, if they were thinking, if they knew anything about human beings and the proclivity for malevolence that’s part and parcel of the individual human being that that could do anything but lead to a special form of Hell. Which is precisely what did happen. and so I’m going to close because I have three minutes with a bit of evidence as well that Marx also thought that what would happen inevitably as a consequence of capitalism is that rich would get richer and the poor would get poorer. So there would be inequality. The first thing I’d like to say is we do not know how to set up a human system of economics without inequality. No one has ever managed it including the Communists and the form of inequality changed and it’s not obvious by any stretch of the imagination that the free market economies of the West have more inequality than the less free economies in the rest of the world. And the one thing you can say about capitalism is that although it produces inequality which it absolutely does, it also produces wealth and all the other systems don’t. They just produce inequality!”
In spite of multiple claims to the contrary, the ideology of political Islam with Shariah and leftism with the Communist Manifesto both hate Americanism, both produce inequality, both are bad for the poor and both are completely incompatible with the American way because they fundamentally oppose the great American trinity of liberty, trust in God, and from many we are one. America, this is your call to action and answers the famous advice of President John F. Kennedy. “Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country?”
Robinson said, “Once again, ‘Still The Best Hope,’ as you mentioned earlier, you describe in the book three ideologies. We’ll come to each of the three. Leftism, Islam, and American values, the American Trinity. ‘These three ideologies are incompatible. Anyone of them exceeds at the expense of the other two. All Islamist know this, and many leftists know this, but most of those holding American values do not. Alright, two propositions there. Any one succeeds only at the expense of the other two, necessarily so, why is that?
Prager said, “Well let’s take the left. Leftism, which is the most dynamic religion in the world in the last century. Leftism is the antithesis of Americanism in many ways. Instead of liberty, it prefers material equality. That is its great aim and it’s prepared to sacrifice liberty on the alter of equality. That’s why leftists were so taken with Fidel Castro and still are. After all, they may not have liberty in Cuba, but they have equality. Number two, In God We Trust. If people have liberty, since, and this is key, since people are not basically good and the Founding Fathers all knew this. As the entire Judeo-Christian tradition has also known this, only the men of the Enlightenment and modern progressives believe people are basically good but the rest of us live in the real world and know that we’re not. And so how do you have liberty and goodness? Only if people fear god in the deepest sense of the word. That they have reverence for a God that makes moral demands. That is what In God We Trust is about.
Robinson said, “And people who hold those beliefs don’t understand that they are necessarily engaged in a competition, a global competition? Mr. Prager said “That’s right. They don’t understand. The left does. Americans don’t. I don’t mean Americans. There are American leftists who love America and I want to make that clear. This is not anti-people, its anti-ideas. But, no, the left does know that. That’s why the world’s left can’t stand America. The world’s left knows that if Americas propers leftism doesn’t. This is the most religious democracy in the world, certainly of the industrialized democracies. It is the free enterprise capitalist democracy and it is E Pluribus Unum. Not UN, not transnational, but we affirm nationalism. So we are the antithesis of the leftism.”
So the left knows that if America prospers then leftism doesn’t. Anyone still wondering why socialists are promising all the freebies paid for by your tax money besides their plan for re-election. Its also to bring down and destroy the American way while they are in charge.
According to a current review by Goodreads, the Naked Communist written by American political theorist and former FBI employee Cleon Skousen. is a best selling book of 1958 that tells the incredible graphic story of Communism and the most vivid and comprehensive book on the subject ever published. It contains a distillation of more than a hundred books and treatises on Communism, many written by Marxist authors. We see the Communist the way he sees himself, stripped of propaganda and pretense. Hence the title, “The Naked Communist.” Here is explained Communism’s amazing appeal, its history, and its basic and unchanging concepts and even its secret time-table of conquest. Vital questions are clearly answered like who gave Russia the A-bomb? Why did the West lose 600 million allies after World War II? What really happened in Korea? What is Communism’s great secret weapon? Is there an answer to Communism? And what lies ahead?
On Jan. 10, 1963, Rep. Albert S. Herlong Jr. of Florida read a list of 45 Communist goals derived from the “Naked Communist” into the Congressional Record. These principles are still well worth revisiting today in order to gain insight into the thinking and strategies of much of our so-called liberal elite and politically active left. Here is an abbreviated list of just 20.
1. Grant recognition of Red China and admission of Red China to the U.N. (Note: Not only did President Jimmy Carter fulfill this goal but he also betrayed America’s allies in Nicaragua, El Salvador, Iran, Afghanistan, Angola, Taiwan, and elsewhere.)
2. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Note: There are still American intellectuals, and elected members of Congress, who dream of an eventual one world government and who view the U.N., founded by communists such as Alger Hiss, the first secretary-general, as the instrument to bring this about. World government was also the dream of Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin. World government was the dream of Osama bin Laden and the 9/11 hijackers.)
3. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party. (Note: While the idea of banning any political party runs contrary to notions of American freedom and liberty, notions that are the exact opposite of those held by the left-wing communists themselves, nevertheless these goals sought to undermine the constitutional obligation of Congress to investigate subversion. The weakening of our government’s ability to conduct such investigations led to the attack of 9/11.)
4. Do away with loyalty oaths. (Note: It is entirely proper and appropriate for our government to expect employees, paid by the American taxpayer, to take an oath of loyalty. Meanwhile, look what happened to the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools.)
5. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States. (Note: In his book, “Reagan’s War,” Peter Schweizer demonstrates the astonishing degree to which communists and communist sympathizers have penetrated the Democratic Party. In his book, Schweizer writes about Jimmy Carter and the presidential election of 1980. Meanwhile, what about the current Democratic Party, their virtual non stop assault on President Trump and their yet to be investigated culpability in the 2016 election. Think who paid for the Steele Dossier?)
6. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights. (Note: This strategy goes back to the founding of the (ACLU) American Civil Liberties Union by Fabian Socialists Roger Baldwin and John Dewey and Communists William Z. Foster and Elizabeth Gurley Flynn among others. I can’t believe I used to send them money.)
7. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
8. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions. Think about Time Magazine Editor and Soviet spy Whittaker Chambers or all of the fake news legacy media and their behavior since 2015.
9. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motion pictures.
10. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings,” substituting shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms. Any one remember what took place in Charlottesville or many other cities in America recently. How about a stroll around Columbia University in NYC for some ugly statue art.
11. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
12. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV. (Note: This is the Gramscian agenda of the “long march through the institutions” spelled out explicitly: gradual takeover of the “means of communication” and then using those vehicles to debauch the culture and weaken the will of the individual to resist.)
13. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, and healthy.” (Note: Today those few who still have the courage to advocate public morality are denounced and viciously attacked. Most Americans are entirely unwitting regarding the motives behind this agenda.)
14. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.” (Note: This has been largely accomplished through the communist infiltration of the National Council of Churches, Conservative and Reform Judaism, and the Catholic seminaries.)
15. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
16. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of “the big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over. (Note: Obliterating the American past, with its antecedents in principles of freedom, liberty and private ownership is a major goal of the communists then and now.)
17. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
18. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI. (Note: Can you say James Comey or Robert Mueller?)
19. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce. (Note: Done! The sovereign family is the single most powerful obstacle to authoritarian control.)
20. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks, and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents. (Note: Outcome-based education, values clarification or whatever they’re calling it this year.)
Finally, I’d like to recommend to anyone interested in discovering more about the tactics of the left to check our short video series called In Great Minds – Understanding Communism here at the BL. Next time in our four part series about racist name calling, we’ll look closer at the wicked tactics of political Islam in America as we examine more of the selfish deceitful people tempted by the lust for power and threatening our fundamental principles of American freedom.