A lawsuit filed in Wayne County, Michigan, on Nov. 8, denounced “massive fraud in the election vote-counting procedures” and established that such criminal acts “disenfranchised lawful voters and potentially changed the outcome of the election.”
Through a statement, the nonprofit organization Great Lakes Justice Center, dedicated to defending civil liberties, alleged that several Wayne County election officials “allowed illegal, unlawful, and fraudulent processing of votes cast in last Tuesday’s election.”
The lawsuit seeks to overturn the results in Wayne County, also requesting a recount of the votes. Michigan is among the states where they denounced how the president led with more than 300,000 votes that suddenly appeared for Democratic candidate Joe Biden.
According to witnesses who gave sworn statements, Wayne County election officials encouraged fraud, as well as changing legal names and ballot dates, according to The Blaze.
They also denounced the intimidation of voters and the obstruction of poll watchers to perform their duties and ensure that the vote count was conducted in a transparent manner.
David Kallman, attorney for the Great Lakes Justice Center, said, “This type of widespread fraud in the counting and processing of voter ballots cannot be allowed to stand. Michigan citizens are entitled to know that their elections are conducted in a fair and legal manner and that every legal vote is properly counted.”
“Such rampant fraud cannot be undone. We ask the Court to enjoin the certification of this fraudulent election, void the election, and order a new vote in Wayne County.”
The lawsuit describes some of the illegal activities that were allegedly committed on Election Day, including:
- Ballots were counted even though the voter’s name did not appear in the official voter rolls.
- Election workers were ordered not to verify voters’ signatures on absentee ballots, to backdate absentee ballots, and to process such ballots regardless of their validity.
- Election workers processed ballots that appeared after the election deadline and falsely reported that those ballots had been received prior to November 3, 2020, deadline.
- Defendants coached voters to vote for Joe Biden and the Democrat Party.
- Election workers would go to the voting booths with voters to watch them vote and coach them for whom to vote.
- Unsecured ballots arrived at the TCF Center loading garage, not in sealed ballot boxes, without any chain of custody, and without envelopes.
Former Michigan Deputy Attorney General Zachary Larsen, who worked as a Republican poll watcher, alleged fraudulent activity in Wayne County, he said, the electronic system for tracking legal voters, was used to designate ballots from unknown people to eligible voters in the system who did not cast votes, according to The Blaze.