ABC News has suspended a veteran correspondent after he was unknowingly captured on video criticizing the news, and referring to himself as a “socialist.”

 Project Veritas released the footage, and late on Tuesday, Feb. 25, correspondent David Wright was suspended. In the footage, Wright condemned the ABC for ignoring some newsworthy stories, not keeping people informed, and also criticized them for not giving President Trump kudos for his accomplishments.

“I feel terrible about it. I feel that the truth suffers, the voters are poorly informed, and people also have the opportunity to tune into whatever they want to hear,” Wright said in the video. “And so, it’s like there’s no upside, or our bosses don’t see an upside in doing the job we’re supposed to do, which is to speak truth to power and hold people accountable.”

He referred to President Trump as “this [expletive,]” and the coverage that networks give him, saying the media “can’t figure out how to challenge” him, reported Fox News. “We don’t hold him to account. We also don’t give him credit for what things he does do,” the veteran correspondent said. “We’re interested in three things: the outrage of the day, the investigation, and the palace intrigue of who’s backstabbing whom. Beyond that, we don’t really cover the guy.”

Wright, who has reported for ABC’s “World News Tonight,” “Good Morning America,” “Nightline” and “20/20,” spoke of his own political views, “I would consider myself a socialist like I think there should be national health insurance,” he said. “I’m totally fine with reining in corporations, I think they’re too many billionaires, and I think there’s a wealth gap—that’s a problem.”

Wright spoke about the presidential candidates and confessed there is not much interest from ABC in the voters.

“I don’t think we’re terribly interested in voters. We need the story to move on, and so we’re happy to have [Pete] Buttigieg be the story last week, and we’re happy to have [Sen. Amy] Klobuchar as a new subject this week, and then when we’re tired of her, we’ll be delighted if Elizabeth Warren kicks ass in Nevada because then we have something new to talk about,” Wright said.

Wright has been with ABC News for the past 20 years, he was suspended and will reportedly be reassigned “to avoid any possible appearance of bias” upon his return, according to Fox News.

“Any action that damages our reputation for fairness and impartiality or gives the appearance of compromising it harms ABC News and the individuals involved,” the representative said in a statement. “David Wright has been suspended, and to avoid any possible appearance of bias, he will be reassigned away from political coverage when he returns.”

Fox News has reported they were informed by an insider that Wright was unaware he was being filmed or his remarks recorded. “Wright and the producer didn’t know who they were talking to. Didn’t know they were being recorded,” the insider said. “The person introduced himself as a documentary filmmaker and didn’t say he was recording.”

This is the second time in recent months Project Veritas has exposed ABC, last November they revealed “Good Morning America” anchor Amy Robach complaining on a hot mic that the network had canned her exposé on Jeffrey Epstein three years earlier.“It was unbelievable what we had, Clinton, we had everything,” she said.