Sina.com, on May 23, released a report from the Huachuang Securities research team showing that, since the Covid-19 outbreak, China spent 300 billion yuan (nearly 44.7 billion dollars) for nucleic acid testing.

Only in the first four months of this year did China spends nearly haft of the above amount (about 22.3 billion dollars).

According to the report, 80% of the cost for regular nucleic acid testing is taken by the authorities from the employee’s medical insurance, and the remaining 20% is taken from the taxpayer.

Currently, Chinese medical insurance has more than 530 billion dollars. Thus, the Chinese regime will use all this money for nucleic acid testing for the people in the next three years.

South China Morning Post cited Tao Chuan, chief macro analyst of Soochow Securities, made remarks that supposing all the major metropolises in China normalized nucleic acid testing, the monthly cost will reach 143.6 billion yuan (about $21.3 billion), or about 1.72 trillion yuan (about $255.4 billion) per year, which is 1.5 percent of China’s nominal GDP in 2021 and 8.7 percent of public revenue.

ET computed that the Chinese government spent more money on nucleic acid testing than its 1.37 trillion yuan (about $203.4 billion) 2021 military spending.

According to a report on April 30 in Global Times, nucleic acid testing has been done regularly from early May. It has become routine in metropolises like Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen.

Not only is mandatory Covid testing required for people to achieve the goal of “0-Covid”, but the Chinese government also requires Covid tests on animals, food, and many other objects they suspect could be where Covid-19 was hiding.

Sign up to receive our latest news!

By submitting this form, I agree to the terms.