Dominion Voting Systems received $400 million from the Swiss bank USB, of which the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) directly owns 75 percent, and the other 25 percent through companies it owns, 1 month before the disputed U.S. presidential elections.
The CCP’s investment in Dominion was revealed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after being investigated by Austin Security and Investigation Solutions company according to The Gateway Pundit on Dec. 1.
Dominion is in the middle of a storm caused by an endless succession of election frauds, which allegedly destroyed millions of votes and transferred numerous of them from President Donald Trump to Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.
Austin Security and Investigation Solutions, found the information of the investment by the CCP when investigating Staple Street Capital, the company that bought Dominion Voting Systems in 2018.
The reports revealed, “On Oct. 8, 2020, Staple Street Capital filed SEC Form D offerings and sales amount of $400,000,000 with the Sales Compensation Recipient identified as UBS Securities.”
They further stated, “UBS Securities is a Swiss investment bank, which owns 24.99% of UBS Securities Co LTD, a Chinese Investment Bank. The remaining 75% of UBS Securities CO LTD is owned by the Chinese government [CCP].”
Thus, there are increasing signs that the CCP interfered in the U.S. electoral process.
Last week it was revealed that Andy Huang, a former manager of Dominion’s basic information technology infrastructure, worked at China Telecom, according to National Pulse.
Huang was involved in several major telecommunications projects in China, and his Linkedln profile includes China Telecom as one of his interests.
Lawyer Lin Wood, who is investigating the electoral frauds presented in the country, pointed out the links between Dominion and the CCP, according to several of his tweets.
““Good morning! It is a blessing to wake up in America. It is a blessing to be American. It is a blessing to be free. The American dream will never be destroyed by the Chinese Communist Party,” Wood tweeted.
He added, “Our country is at war with Communist China. They have attacked us with COVID and DOMINION.”
It is a blessing to wake up in America. It is a blessing to be an American. It is a blessing to be free.
The American Dream will NEVER be destroyed by the Chinese Communist Party.
Our country is at war with Communist China. They attacked us with COVID & DOMINION. https://t.co/lHR47XxX5r
— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) November 12, 2020
Also, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) stressed that “China would prefer Joe Biden” as the winner of the presidential election.
Pelosi stated the CCP’s electoral preference in an interview with CNN on Aug. 9, referring to reports presented by the director of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center (NCSC) Bill Evanina.