In a new censorship attack by Big Tech, the popular online video platform YouTube announced Wednesday, Dec. 9, that it will begin removing all content that claims that widespread election fraud in the presidential election influenced the final results.  

The platform issued an official statement from its blog on Wednesday in which, using the pretext of “supporting the U.S. elections,” it announced the decision not to allow the circulation of videos that mention the cases of fraud that U.S. democracy has suffered, in favor of Democratic candidate Joe Biden. 

There is a mountain of evidence that, after an enormous effort, an army of lawyers is trying to compile to present in different lawsuits in record time. Much of that valuable information is circulating through videos posted on YouTube, as it has agreed not to reveal and support the biggest election fraud in history. So it’s a valuable source of information for millions of people who are waiting to see what’s going on. 

In its statement, YouTube said it has already been manipulating search results and algorithms to hide “misleading” election videos, disguising the act of censorship as a supposed action to “highlight authorized information.” 

Of course, this is not the first time that conservative sectors have suffered some kind of censorship from the largest video platform. Although in this case it is truly worrying, considering the seriousness of an electoral fraud on such a large scale as the one being denounced, and with the complicity of the largest media. 

YouTube Executive Director Susan Wojcicki admitted last year that the firm had removed hundreds of ads from President Donald Trump’s campaign.

During an interview, when asked about the ads, Wojcicki responded, “There are ads of President Trump that were not approved to run on Google or YouTube,” however, the CEO refused to give an example and assured that these cases are duly justified in the company’s Transparency Report.

In October of this year, the Trump administration filed an unprecedented lawsuit against Google, the company that owns the video platform, accusing it of abusing online searches to suppress competition and thereby harming consumers, The Associated Press reported.

The lawsuit, according to related sources, is the most important legal act of a pro-antitrust government. 

Google has faced several accusations and complaints in recent times from some legislators and groups in defense of consumers, especially from conservative sectors who are more affected by censorship. 

The complaints claim that certain practices in the search algorithms and online advertising systems of the search engine, try to eliminate certain ideologies or currents of thought linked to the traditional and conservative, suppress competition, and increase profits to the detriment of consumers.

The Trump administration has repeatedly criticized the firm for both its monopolistic role and its anti-conservative, pro-left attitude in its search results. The latter criticism was reinforced after a former Google engineer, Kevin Cernekee, stated that the company would try to influence the outcome of the 2020 presidential election by undermining President Trump, according to Fox News.

“When President Trump won in 2016, Google executives immediately took the stage and cried, tears literally streaming down their faces. They promised it would never happen again and they want to use all the power and resources they have to control the flow of information to the public and make sure that Trump loses in 2020,” Cernekee told “Fox & Friends” in August last year, and today we can confirm their words with deeds.